Benefit from the starter set from additional discounts
Washo Care Swiss Edition set
The set contains:
- 1 Washo Care Swiss Edition "Mild solid shampoo"
- 1 Washo Care Swiss Edition "2in1 Body & Hair"
- 1 Washo Care Swiss Edition "Solid Shower Care Sensitive"
Washo Care Swiss Edition 2in1 Body & Hair - with valuable clay
In the Washo Care Swiss Edition 2in1 Body & Hair contains the full power of minerals. Red clay has an antioxidant effect and keeps the skin fresh and hydrated, while white clay effectively and deeply cleanses oily hair. With just one piece, skin and hair are clean, fresh and hydrated. The fruity, tangy apricot aroma also provides a good mood kick in the shower.
Washo Care Swiss Edition Solid Shower Care Sensitive - without fragrances and colorants
Washo Care Swiss Edition Shower Care Sensitive follows the principle of "as much as necessary, as little as possible" - there is no room for fragrances, colorants or other additives. Our shower care with the shortest list of ingredients is therefore particularly suitable for people with sensitive skin.
Washo Care Swiss Edition Mild Solid Shampoo - with Swiss oats
Washo Care Swiss Edition oat shampoo gently cleanses the scalp and hair and contains Swiss oats, a real nutrient bomb. The vitamins and minerals it contains keep hair healthy, strong and shiny. Nourishing apricot kernel oil fights split ends and the fruity, tangy apricot aroma provides a good mood boost in the shower.
Washo Care Swiss Edition is free from allergenic fragrances and sulphates and has been dermatologically tested for sensitive skin. Developed and made with love in Switzerland.
Benefits for you and the environment
- very economical: 1 piece = 2 plastic bottles of liquid shower gel à 200ml
- free from microplastics, silicones, sulphates and parabens
- made by hand with love in Switzerland
- recyclable cardboard packaging printed in Switzerland
How to use
- Wet your hands and lather up the shower gel
- Spread the foam over the body and rinse off
- Leave the shower gel to dry for the next use
Find out more about the ingredients of Washo Care shower care and shampoo here.
More reasons to love Washo
Become part of the Washo family and join us in inspiring the whole of Switzerland to use our planet's resources more carefully.
Not convinced yet? Read what our customers say here!
Frequently asked questions are answered on this FAQ page.
Washo is 100% transparent. Find out more in our transparency section.